API Update and Delete

Adam Parsons

Apr 29, 2015, 9:48:39 PM4/29/15
to thre...@googlegroups.com, Matt Tesauro
I've been scouring the documentation on GitHub for the API and it appears like the ThreadFix API doesn't allow many update or delete actions. For example, is there a way to delete or update a team through the API? Is this functionality present but not documented? If it is not present, are there plans for it in the future?

Thanks!

Dan Cornell

Apr 30, 2015, 7:20:53 PM4/30/15
to thre...@googlegroups.com, matt.t...@pearson.com
Yeah most of the API usage so far has been to automate the setup of a ThreadFix installation - hence the "create" methods. We need to make a pass over the API to flesh out the "edit" and "delete" counterparts. Are there specific objects you'd like us to frontload in that process. For example you mentioned "teams" - are those a priority for your use case?

Thanks,

Dan
Message has been deleted

Adam Parsons

Apr 30, 2015, 11:07:31 PM4/30/15
to thre...@googlegroups.com, matt.t...@pearson.com
Thanks for the response Dan. I don't have any calls that need prioritization - teams was just an easy example. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any potentially undocumented calls because I am writing a python wrapper for the API