Not able to connect to Bugzilla

priya...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2014, 5:06:00 AM8/4/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com
Not able to connect to Bugzilla

Hello All,

I am new to ThreadFix. I have successfully downloaded / Installed application on windows7. I have also imported ZAP XML file to Threadfix and things are working fine. I need to integrate my LOCAL BUGZILLA with Threadfix and I am facing some issues.

I am trying to add new defect tracker but nothing is working, No validation message as well.
https://localhost:8443/threadfix/configuration/defecttrackers

I went to "View Error Log" and I am seeing some error there. Please help me out. I really appreciate your quick response on same.

===================================

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
at org.apache.xmlrpc.parser.XmlRpcResponseParser.addResult(XmlRpcResponseParser.java:61)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.parser.RecursiveTypeParserImpl.endValueTag(RecursiveTypeParserImpl.java:78)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.parser.XmlRpcResponseParser.endElement(XmlRpcResponseParser.java:186)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcStreamTransport.readResponse(XmlRpcStreamTransport.java:186)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcStreamTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcStreamTransport.java:156)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcHttpTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcHttpTransport.java:143)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClientWorker.execute(XmlRpcClientWorker.java:56)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:167)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:137)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:126)
at com.denimgroup.threadfix.service.defects.BugzillaDefectTracker.hasValidUrl(BugzillaDefectTracker.java:624)
at com.denimgroup.threadfix.service.DefectTrackerServiceImpl.checkUrl(DefectTrackerServiceImpl.java:141)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:319)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy93.checkUrl(Unknown Source)
at com.denimgroup.threadfix.webapp.controller.AddDefectTrackerController.processSubmit(AddDefectTrackerController.java:117)
====================================

Dan Cornell

Aug 4, 2014, 2:10:56 PM8/4/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com, priya...@gmail.com
Couple of quick questions:
-What version of ThreadFix are you using?
-What version of Bugzilla are you trying to connect to?

Thanks,

Dan

Priyank Shah

Aug 5, 2014, 2:17:23 AM8/5/14
to Dan Cornell, thre...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dan,

I am using Bugzilla 4.4 and ThreadFix 2.0.1.

- Priyank
--
Priyank Shah
9427148717

""The Dream Is NOT What you see in Sleep, Dream is the thing which does not let U Sleep""

Dan Cornell

Aug 11, 2014, 1:19:28 PM8/11/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com, danco...@gmail.com, priya...@gmail.com
Could you try again using this as your Bugzilla server?

We refactored the defect tracker integration post 2.0.1 and addressed some issues with the Bugzilla integration. Could you try the integration with version 2.1M2?

Thanks,

Dan