SonarQube Plugin

caseylou...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2016, 9:25:44 AM8/4/16
to ThreadFix
Hello,

So I recently set up the sonarQube plugin and was just wondering if it's possible to get any graphical output on the widget? At the moment it just shows the number of vulnerabilities but it would be very useful if it also showed the graphs that are produced on the threadfix server for the application?

Any help or recommendations appreciated,

Casey

Daniel Maldonado

Aug 8, 2016, 4:30:02 PM8/8/16
to ThreadFix, caseylou...@gmail.com
Casey,

Currently, the ThreadFix SonarQube plugin only supports the single widget of numbers of vulnerabilities. That being said, this is a great suggestion. I have added this to our internal tracking system to be reviewed.

Thanks,
Daniel Maldonado