Sub-Teams

mike.p...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 2:47:18 PM3/25/15
to thre...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

Is it possible to create sub-teams or teams inside of higher level teams?

For example I want to create structure similar to this:

Team - Household Pets
Sub-team - Dogs
App 1
App 2
Sub-team - Cats
App 1
Sub-team - Birds
App 1
Sub-team - Lizards
App 1
App 2
App 3

Team - Wild Animals
Sub-team - Lions
App 1
App 2
Sub-team - Tigers
App 1
Sub-team - Bears
App 1
Sub-team - Buffaloes
App 1
App 2
App 3

Daniel Maldoando

Mar 25, 2015, 3:14:09 PM3/25/15
to thre...@googlegroups.com, mike.p...@gmail.com
Mike,

Currently, ThreadFix does not allow the creation of sub-teams.

Daniel Maldonado

Mike Privette

Mar 25, 2015, 3:18:23 PM3/25/15
to Daniel Maldoando, thre...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Daniel.

Is this something that is in the works for future releases, or could I make an enhancement request?

Thanks,

Mike

Daniel Maldoando

Mar 25, 2015, 3:37:10 PM3/25/15
to thre...@googlegroups.com, dmald...@denimgroup.com, mike.p...@gmail.com
Mike,

Please feel free to submit an enhancement request on our ServiceDesk.

Daniel Maldonado

Daniel Maldoando

Mar 25, 2015, 3:42:42 PM3/25/15
to thre...@googlegroups.com, dmald...@denimgroup.com, mike.p...@gmail.com
A current workaround is to use to tag the applications. Create a tag for a sub team and then apply that tag to applications that belong to that sub team.

Daniel Maldonado