Threadfix / ZAP plugin issues.

Christopher J. Bischoff

Feb 19, 2016, 1:56:13 PM2/19/16
to ThreadFix
Downloaded/testing -> ThreadFix 2.2.7.2 Community Edition

Per the directions -> The plugin file must be named threadfix-release-#.zap, where "#" is some number. This should be the default name when you download/grab the plugin.

I downloaded the ZAP plugin, but I have tried several naming conventions, but I cannot get it installed

ThreadFix-OWASP ZAP Plugin [2.2]

Tired the following and receive the error -> "Can not load the specific add-on: Not before = 2.1.0 Not from =

threadfix-release-2.2.7.2.zap
threadfix-release-2.2.zap

Any thoughts on the required naming scheme?

Christopher J. Bischoff

Feb 19, 2016, 2:02:07 PM2/19/16
to ThreadFix
Running OWASP version 2.4.3

About This ThreadFix Build

Last commit: 1b6d80a
Build date: Sep 04, 2015 10:52 AM MDT

Daniel Maldonado

Feb 19, 2016, 4:43:13 PM2/19/16
to ThreadFix
Christopher,

Let me do a little research and get back to you.

Daniel M

albert....@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 3:48:06 AM6/1/16
to ThreadFix
I am having the same issue with the .zap file embeded in the TheadFix selfcontained zip.

Daniel Maldonado

Jun 1, 2016, 11:31:03 PM6/1/16
to ThreadFix, albert....@gmail.com
Christopher, Albert,

Apologies for the delayed response.

OWASP ZAP 2.4.3 requires the plugin available in ThreadFix 2.3. You can pull the latest from Github and build using Maven. The latest zap plugin will be available on the downloads page within ThreadFix.
  • mvn clean install
Daniel Maldonado