QualysRemoteProvider.getScans(222) | No valid scans were found.

Christopher J. Bischoff

Feb 18, 2016, 11:02:42 PM2/18/16
to ThreadFix
Successfully connected Qualys as a Remote Provider - list all web application defined within Qualys, when I attempt to import kicks the error even when a scan has occurred.  The scan was not authenticated/performed on Feb 03/2016.  Any thoughts?

Daniel Maldonado

Feb 19, 2016, 4:44:33 PM2/19/16
to ThreadFix
Christopher,

You are using ThreadFix 2.2.7.2, correct? I know that Qualys recently push some updates let me do some research to determine if any of these require some changes to how ThreadFix integrates with Qualys.

Thanks,
Daniel M

Christopher J. Bischoff

Feb 19, 2016, 5:02:19 PM2/19/16
to ThreadFix
Daniel -

Using version ThreadFix 2.2.7.2 Community Edition.

AuthN worked - Pulled Apps - just nothing from the scan data.  I can/will provide assistance if you require access to Qualys for testing.

Christopher J. Bischoff

Feb 20, 2016, 3:10:54 PM2/20/16
to ThreadFix
It might be my account; checking Qualys support - performed the following query

  <responseCode>UNAUTHORIZED</responseCode>
  <responseErrorDetails>
    <errorMessage>Express Lite customers are not authorized to access the application through the API.</errorMessage>
    <errorResolution>If you think this is an error, please contact your account manager.</errorResolution>
  </responseErrorDetails>

Christopher J. Bischoff

Feb 24, 2016, 11:29:36 AM2/24/16
to ThreadFix
To confirm if you are an Express Lite Customer - API functionality is limited. You can view/list web applications, but you cannot import/pull the report.

Daniel Maldonado

Mar 16, 2016, 12:18:30 PM3/16/16
to ThreadFix
Christopher,

Thank you for this information. I made a note of this requirement on our wiki.

Daniel Maldonado