ThinReports Errors:InvalidLayoutFormat

jo...@mooneyed.com

Sep 13, 2016, 3:36:00 PM9/13/16
to Thinreports
Hello,

I am attempting to implement ThinReports into my Ruby on Rails web application. Whenever I make the call to my test report, setup exactly as I see it setup in the Rails 4 examples, I receive an Action Controller error that reads:

Thinreports::Errors::InvalidLayoutFormat

I have spent a good bit of time researching and cannot seem to find any reason why I am receiving this error. I used the ThinReports Editor built into Chrome on my Macbook to create the tlf file. I have not seen anywhere that there are any known issues with using this editor with the current version of the "thinreports-rails" gem.

I would very much appreciate if anyone at all could advise. I am happy to share more info, but don't want to overshare as well. Just let me know what you need and I will respond with it asap.

Thanks so much!

-Josh

Katsuya HIDAKA

Nov 15, 2016, 3:21:54 AM11/15/16
to Thinreports
Hello Josh,

I think you are trying to use the tlf file created with version 0.9 thinreports editor and version 0.8 thinreports generator. version 0.8 generator does not support to load the tlf file created with version 0.9 thinreports editor.

You may be solved the problem by using version 0.9 generator.

2016年9月14日水曜日 4時36分00秒 UTC+9