Does Thinking Sphinx have Sqlite support yet?

Aniket Dahotre

Sep 25, 2011, 3:43:51 PM9/25/11
to Thinking Sphinx
Just as the subject says, Does Thinking Sphinx have Sqlite support
yet? I read a message on discussion from last year wherein Pat
mentioned that there was no support for sqlite then..

Pat Allan

Sep 25, 2011, 5:59:06 PM9/25/11
to thinkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aniket

Sphinx itself doesn't support SQLite - I think there are unofficial forks with possible support for it, but I've not used any of them, and no idea if they've been kept up to date with Sphinx's newer releases.

If you have one of those forks running, then I'll happily accept patches for TS that add in SQLite.

--
Pat