Still Meeting Tonight?

Tracy Lippincott

Jan 8, 2013, 1:49:08 PM1/8/13
to thinka...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Greg isn't available tonight, and some of the rest of you have expressed that you'd like more time to catch up. Should we postpone altogether for a few more days?

I'm free Monday and Tuesday next week. Mondays have generally worked for all of us. I'm down to give everyone some more time and reschedule for Monday, but City Pub is super close to my house so if anyone does want to meet tonight anyway, I can be there.

Let us know either way. Cheers!

-T

Spikelab

Jan 8, 2013, 4:13:51 PM1/8/13
to Tracy Lippincott, thinka...@googlegroups.com
I think if we can go over week 5 reattaching to week 4 briefly and then touching on week 6 that gives a better chance to get to next Monday prepared. Otherwise we just have this big lump of stuff and have to go from nothing to everything and that generally works poorly at least for me.

Do you work tomorrow too? What about at a diff time? I feel bad that we postponed yesterday when Greg could and meet today that he can't, but I 'spose it is what it is. How many ppl would show up tonight? Gabriella could u join us today?

Sent from my iPhone

Tracy Lippincott

Jan 8, 2013, 4:40:59 PM1/8/13
to Spikelab, thinka...@googlegroups.com
I work Wednesday - Sunday, but if you guys want to meet up without me that's totally fine too. I think it might just be you and me tonight, Spike, but I'll head over there around 7:30. I know we said 7, but I'm going to be watching us on PBS from 6-7 so there! :)

Greg Verrilli

Jan 8, 2013, 4:51:32 PM1/8/13
to Tracy Lippincott, Spikelab, thinka...@googlegroups.com
Same here, no worries if you guys meet without me.  Monday's are still the best night for me to meet.

Greg

Spikelab

Jan 8, 2013, 4:55:40 PM1/8/13
to Tracy Lippincott, thinka...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I'll meet u at 7:30 then. I have no telly so pardon my lame request, but could u hold ur phone to ur tv when they show the meetup? :D and ill try to catch the streaming tonight, but that's gonna be harder to record, if u have TiVo or something and could record the show that'd b great.

Ta, Spike

Sent from my iPhone

Tracy Lippincott

Jan 8, 2013, 5:17:52 PM1/8/13
to Spikelab, thinka...@googlegroups.com
I'm watching it at Lindsey's place, dunno what her DVR situation is, but once it's on the website later tonight/tomorrow morning, it'll be accessible anytime. You can also use RealPlayer to download videos from websites onto your computer. In any case, see you in a few hours!

Gabriela Rodriguez

Jan 8, 2013, 8:23:49 PM1/8/13
to Tracy Lippincott, f...@spikelab.org, thinka...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! Just saw us all on national tv! Nice apartment Tracy :).
I think it went well, but its definitely embarrassing to watch myself talk :s haha
Anyways, I won't be able to make it tonight. But will see you next week with, I assume, a lot of questions to discuss.
Have a nice meeting today.

Gabriela
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Tracy Lippincott

Jan 8, 2013, 9:48:43 PM1/8/13
to Gabriela Rodriguez, thinka...@googlegroups.com

What's the word, Spike? Putting it off or see you at 7:30?

Thanks Gabriela! It really is awkward to watch yourself, eh? I liked the story, though!

Gabriela Rodriguez

Jan 9, 2013, 2:35:40 AM1/9/13
to Tracy Lippincott, thinka...@googlegroups.com
I apologize if you were getting duplicated emails from me. My blackberry is not working properly.