Tonight!

0 visningar

Tracy Lippincott

oläst,
28 jan. 2013 12:30:572013-01-28
till thinka...@googlegroups.com
Crepes on Cole tonight at 7?

Even if you're not into the "study group" part of this, show up for the crepes and you won't regret it. :)

I'll be there no matter what, noshing on said crepes. Hope to see some of you as well!

Cheers,
-T

Gabriela Rodriguez

oläst,
28 jan. 2013 21:09:052013-01-28
till Tracy Lippincott, thinka...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys! Will you still be there? Tracy? I'm just checking my email, but I'm up for some crepes for sure!
Also, have some questions about recent lectures.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Cheers,
-T

http://www.yelp.com/biz/crepes-on-cole-san-francisco

Tracy Lippincott

oläst,
28 jan. 2013 21:09:592013-01-28
till Gabriela Rodriguez, thinka...@googlegroups.com
Definitely. Lindsey's in too.

Tracy Lippincott

oläst,
28 jan. 2013 21:27:432013-01-28
till Gabriela Rodriguez, thinka...@googlegroups.com
oh by the way i'm pretty sure they're cash only - but there is an atm across the street at burgermeister, i believe
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden