Interactive Diaper Stories

Little Koala

May 10, 2013, 10:51:36 PM5/10/13
These are some interactive stories, many of which I have contributed to:

You find yourself in a society where males are never potty trained and are kept in diapers

Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.

You are caught doing something you aren't supposed to and are punished by being diapered

You let someone hypnotise you. The results are humiliating.

Changes is about a boy who is about to start highschool. There are many different ways for him to end up back in diapers.
Changes 2 is a similar story but the main character is a girl
Changes 3.0 is an attempt to write improved versions of the first 2, it also offers a couple of other possibilities.

You wake up one day to find yourself trapped in a mysterious, labyrinth-like dungeon in which several other teenagers are being held. It's up to you to find your way out, avoiding punishment from your captors along the way.

You're The Little Sister Now
Your little sister finds a way to swap bodies with you.

The Princess Diapers
You're surprised to discover that you're the princess of a country you've never heard of.

Extra Credit
To avoid failing Home Economics you volunteer to help out the Child Care class - as a baby

Life's a Witch
You discover that your girlfriend is a witch and it leads to AR, gender swaps and diapers.

Wedded Bliss
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.

Diaper Initiation
You want to fit in at your new college but when you try to join a club you end up diapered

Back in Diapers
A story where people are put back in diapers.

Diapers, Humiliation, Exposure: Galore!
This one has over 1700 pages

My Little Big Sister
Lisa is always making your life sad by treating you like a baby but justice will soon come

Pampered Tales of the Unknown
A story about Age regression, fan fiction and adult babies, that any one can add to!

Total Diaper Experience
Make your favorite character from mangas, cartoons and games, wet or mess his/her diaper.

Diaper Stories
Come here to write about everything that includes Diapers!

Blackmailed into Diapers
Someone learns your secret and uses it to blackmail you into wearing diapers.

Three's a Crowd
Your partner falls in love with someone else but keeps you as their diapered plaything.

Stepmother
Your new stepmother has a strange way of making you feel like one of her children

Fairy Story
A fairy transforms you into her diaper-dependent daughter.

A Day in Diapers
You ask your friend for a pair of diapers, and CRAZY stuff happens!

Please post any others (your own or just stories you like)

Little Koala

May 10, 2013, 11:37:26 PM5/10/13
to thickl...@googlegroups.com

Little Koala

May 11, 2013, 2:25:55 AM5/11/13
To try out Protagonize I've started a story there:

Only have the first page up so far, no diapers yet.

You discover that your girlfriend wears diapers but the real secret is why.

FlamingCreeper

May 11, 2013, 8:00:32 AM5/11/13
to thickl...@googlegroups.com
A list of all the WDC stories I have recently contributed to (that are not already listed above):

An awesome interactive with the storyline of a daycare.  It is read-only though.

Some odd adult baby tales that are on set storylines.

A growing interactive that lets you have several POV choices.  Some magic is used as well.

"Desperate Daycare"  (1 and 2)
Two stories where you are shrunk intentionally to be a child's toy at a daycare.

A short story following the POV of a diaper.

An interactive with lots of different choices that allows you to torture inmates with fetishes.

A diapered school.  Should I say more?

Follwing the POV of a diapered child.  Most stories end in potty training though.

These campfires also have to do with diapers:

You are not very tall for your age, and when your mom puts you in a girl's daycare, the girls make you their slave.
You go into your sister's room and you shrink.

~FlamingCreeper (Manager)

Credil Light

May 14, 2013, 6:51:24 PM5/14/13
to thickl...@googlegroups.com
Your new story has the chance to become as good as Changes, I will add to it, as soon as I have the time to.

cdiok...@mysummitps.org

May 15, 2013, 2:22:27 PM5/15/13
to thickl...@googlegroups.com
This story is about a kindergartner's journey through diapers

My stories:
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1867543-Adventures-of-a-Diapered-kid-Involves alternate timelines, shrinking growing, etc(please add)

My other story FlamingCreeper mentioned:

This one has potty training, but you had the choice to go in pants, unorthodox places, and diapers

Little Koala

Jun 14, 2013, 8:52:33 PM6/14/13
to thickl...@googlegroups.com
I've been slowly adding to Sarah's Secret. But i haven't noticed any other AB/DL stories appearing on protagonize? Is anyone else writing one or thinking about starting one?

MANatee

Jan 23, 2014, 6:49:19 PM1/23/14
to thickl...@googlegroups.com
I really want to start one, but I don't have a membership to any writing sites. I did find a good series, though. Its based on megaman starforce. there are currently 14 chapters, and the series is called "megaman starforce: the power of twilight." the first 3 chapters are here.

MANatee

Mar 17, 2014, 2:59:36 PM3/17/14
to thickl...@googlegroups.com
I started a story with help from another member: and it is here:  Revenge is a Dish Best Served Padded.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

That1guyfromschool2

Jun 9, 2016, 2:23:13 AM6/9/16
to ThicklyPadded

Royal Brats

Aug 5, 2016, 7:49:43 AM8/5/16
to ThicklyPadded
Here is a story i started. It has been moved.
You can help write it

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

I'm Trying My Best Peeps, And It Ain't Doing So Ho

Jun 27, 2019, 4:32:38 PM6/27/19
to ThicklyPadded
Yeet okay so I dunno if I'm even gonna make an abdl or tbdl one for this cuz i'm kinda drifting from all that stuff, but here's a site for choose your own adventure stories: https://infinite-story.com/
Here, each chapter ends with a choice, which brings you to another chapter, I'm sure you can make an abdl or tbdl one.

I'm Trying My Best Peeps, And It Ain't Doing So Ho

Jul 8, 2019, 12:09:12 AM7/8/19
to ThicklyPadded
I've started a story, I'll link it here:https://infinite-story.com/story/info.php?id=19609
But in case the link doesnt work or something, right now it's called Work In Progress Mah Dudes, because its a work in progress lol

Goldberg Silverstein

Sep 19, 2019, 5:12:25 PM9/19/19
to ThicklyPadded
I know this group isn't very active these days, but I just started a story about mothers and sons being humiliated together. I plan to add mostly diaper-related content. https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2200994-Mother-and-Son-Humiliation