Maker Site Survey opportunity

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

step...@makered.org

未读,
2014年10月10日 14:43:362014/10/10
收件人 thema...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

I work with Maker Education Initiative ("Maker Ed"), a non-profit focused on creating more opportunities for youth to learn through making. We were founded in 2012 by Dale Dougherty.

One of the projects we're currently working on is called the Open Portfolio Project, in which we're seeking to understand and eventually develop a common set of best practices for the creation and sharing of open portfolios as a tool for lifelong learning.

We have a Maker Site Survey that we'd love for you all to fill out, if you're interested. You'll be entered into a raffle for $200 upon completion.

The survey is here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1608416/Maker-Education-s-Open-Portfolio-Project-Maker-Site-Survey

And more information about our project can be found here: http://makered.org/opp/

Many thanks!
Stephanie