MakerMap on a Separate Domain

zaidpir...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2016, 9:22:12 AM9/15/16
to TheMakerMap
Hi,

So, I have been wanting to do something similar for the local community, here in KARACHI, PAKISTAN.

We already have some data and have active fb gorups.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KarachiRoboticsClub

and

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EngineersBazaar/

However, I want to put this on a separate domain, mostly for the case such that most additions and moderations will be done by me and my team, so would like to have proper and full access to the data. I also want to have ALL the data easily and readily available to anyone, by an online visible link.

I see the git repo, but can someone help me out here a bit more, how would I set this up on my server/sub-domain. am an electronics guy and know much fo the web stuff - but not the new things.

THANKS and this is possibly everything that I have been wanting.