faulty Denver listings

ruro...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:33:21 AM2/5/18
to TheMakerMap
Hello, I've only just begun to use this map. I live near Denver, CO, and I was looking for places near me. However, I have found that two of them are erroneously listed in Denver: the Fab Lab San Diego (which should be in San Diego, CA) and the Bellingham Foundry (which should be in Bellingham, WA). Can these be removed from Denver and to their respective cities? Please and thank you, whoever is keeping this map updated!

ruro...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:35:27 AM2/5/18
to TheMakerMap
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 12:33:21 AM UTC-7, ruro...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, I've only just begun to use this map. I live near Denver, CO, and I was looking for places near me. However, I have found that two of them are erroneously listed in Denver: the Fab Lab San Diego (which should be in San Diego, CA) and the Bellingham Foundry (which should be in Bellingham, WA). Can these be removed from Denver and to their respective cities? Please and thank you, whoever is keeping this map updated!

Additionally, the Club Workshop listed in Denver has been closed since 2006.