!!! Google stopped supporting a library so all updates are halted until we rewrite a script

MakerMapAdmin

Sep 2, 2016, 1:01:11 AM9/2/16
to TheMakerMap
I don't have time for a week or so because of work obligations, so if you posted in the last week about changes: I tried to update today and discovered that Google is no longer supporting one of the libraries that MakerMap uses. We'll look into it this weekend and I'll update this post when it's set. If you are a software engineer and want to help, now is the time to volunteer. :)

We are working to move away from Fusion Tables, because support is basically nonexistent now, onto a different architecture with another team that's also trying to make a great resource. That team is looking at both Maker Spaces as well as some other types of orgs that are outside the scope of this project but potentially very cool, so we are sorting out how we'll share data and focus. That update will pop up in this Group as well.