Are Updates being posted?

Rob Perhamus

Feb 10, 2015, 10:01:23 AM2/10/15
to thema...@googlegroups.com
I recently added my makerspace called Umakers.org in Upland CA. It's currently in my garage and I am inviting others over to learn and actually use it. Is there a problem with posting it, because it still has not showed up. It should be in the google survey sheet.

Renee DiResta

Feb 10, 2015, 6:24:26 PM2/10/15
to thema...@googlegroups.com
I'll check! Thanks for the heads' up!

Rob Perhamus

Feb 10, 2015, 7:20:15 PM2/10/15
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I just now checked and none of the makerspaces show up on the map at all! LOL, I think this means that you are in the process of updating and I should check back later. If, by chance, you don't know how to rebuild the map and make updates, I would be happy to help. I am no expert, but have a tiny bit of experience with creating similar maps.