I just submitted the form to add a resource, which is actually a correction

dbax...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 4:13:41 PM8/2/16
to TheMakerMap
Makelab Charleston has moved and is no longer in the Christopher Street location. I've submitted the new location via the Google Form. I also put in a description of hours, but after submitting, realized that the hours should read as "whenever members are present." The dues structure has changed and are now $40 per month.

Thanks

Renee DiResta

Aug 4, 2016, 5:37:50 PM8/4/16
to TheMakerMap, dbax...@gmail.com
Thanks. We are working with another team to migrate the data to an easier-to-edit process that doesn't require admin approval for each entry. I will try to get to this update in the next few days.

dbax

Aug 5, 2016, 7:11:09 AM8/5/16
to Renee DiResta, TheMakerMap
Sounds good, thanks!