Adding Arizona resources to the map

eric...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2013, 9:25:58 PM9/27/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
I'm adding Arizona resources to the map. Our Hackerspace has a wiki with resources listed which I am going through now. If you want to help that would be nice. If anything doesn't fit the scope of this map please let me know.

http://wiki.heatsynclabs.org/wiki/Local_Resources

eric...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2013, 10:42:16 PM10/7/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com, eric...@gmail.com
On Friday, September 27, 2013 6:25:58 PM UTC-7, eric...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm adding Arizona resources to the map. Our Hackerspace has a wiki with resources listed which I am going through now. If you want to help that would be nice. If anything doesn't fit the scope of this map please let me know.
>
> http://wiki.heatsynclabs.org/wiki/Local_Resources

Added resources are not showing up. What is it that I don't understand?

justin

Oct 7, 2013, 10:49:44 PM10/7/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com, eric...@gmail.com
Thanks for adding your resources! How long ago did you do it? There's currently a manual approval process before they go live, so sometimes it takes a bit.

If they don't show up soon, I can poke one of the people who can do it :)

--justin

http://justinhileman.com

eric...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2013, 11:00:17 PM10/7/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com, eric...@gmail.com

Well at least 10 days ago. I have more things to add, but wanted to be sure my additions were working before I start on more.

justin

Oct 7, 2013, 11:57:14 PM10/7/13

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:00 PM, <eric...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well at least 10 days ago. I have more things to add, but wanted to be sure my additions were working before I start on more.

Oh, that's no good. I'm on it.

eric...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013, 3:56:40 AM10/18/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com, eric...@gmail.com

Unfortunately no updates. We will move to another tool for mapping Arizona resources.

Renee DiResta

Oct 18, 2013, 6:59:04 PM10/18/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com, eric...@gmail.com
Sorry for the delay - I've reached out to the person who's been handling updates to ask for status. Please keep in mind this is a volunteer project, so sometimes things take time.

Haytham Elhawary

Oct 21, 2013, 1:46:42 AM10/21/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Sorry, this is my fault. I just got back from vacation and am on it - the AZ resources shall be up in the next few days! Please keep those resources coming!

Cheers,
Haytham

Elizabeth Vilchis

Oct 21, 2013, 9:56:31 AM10/21/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com, eric...@gmail.com
I'm working with Haytham and I will be doing the updates today.

eric...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2013, 10:26:09 AM10/21/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com, eric...@gmail.com

Thanks. Not trying to be pain. Very unfamiliar with how things work here.
-Eric Ose