Stream the new Long Winters record for free!

john.r...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2006, 3:52:17 AM7/6/06
to TheLongWinters
http://www.mammothpress.com/index.php?area=bands&band=longwinters

Our new record, called Putting the Days to Bed, is available for you to
listen to, all the way through, for free. The official release date is
July 25th, but we want you to hear it before that. Follow the link
above.

We're going to be playing some secret special shows in certain cities
in the next couple of months, and we promise to let you know in
advance. Also, we'll be touring in September and October, playing
shows that AREN'T secret, but will still be very special.

love
TLW