Archer USMLE Step 3 Live Online Rapid Review - 3-day Course

USMLE Galaxy

May 17, 2009, 7:12:36 PM5/17/09
to The E-Doctor
Dear Doctor,

Archer Online Step III review is the most unique way to listen &
participate in the live reviews with out leaving your home. This
innovative lectures have reached about 800 people in the last 6 months
and have achieved a very high success rate. It is our practice to mail
a survey to the attendees after each Rapid Review and CCS Workshop -
about 100% of our attendees rated us "Very helpful", "Extremely
patient", " Very affordable" and "Very focused and highyield". Almost
95% felt that they did not need any other review material for step 3
preperation apart from our powerpoint slides and live lectures.

The review is very affordable at $295 ( $50 off for early registrants
before May 12th 009) and includes 26 hours of rapid live lectures and
all the high-yield study material for all the topics mentioned below.
The idea of the rapid review is to focus on most frequently tested
Step3 clinical topics which are usually not clearly explained in many
review books that are available on the market. This review intends to
make step3 live lectures extremely affordable and easily accessible
for everyone.

The rapid review online virtual classroom will be in the same way as
CCS Workshop. You can raise your hand when you have a question and
your question will be answered at the end of each sub section. We
recommend you to write down all the questions as the topic lecture
runs. At the end of each sub-section, our teaching physician will be
available for you to answer your questions. This course is three-day
cumulative session of about 26 hours long, stresses on high-yield
topics and step3 questions. No extensive details - you will be
provided with explainations on the concepts that are exactly needed to
pass and score high on this exam. You will be quizzed during the
session with sample questions after the topic Review. Extremely
interactive with personal attention placed on each and every attendee.
After you sign up, you will be provided with high-yield study material
in a power-point format. Also, after the course, you are welcome to
send us e-mails on various questions you might have on these subjects
and we will try our best to answer all your doubts in 48 hours.

Our first two Rapid reviews were 2-day long (20 hours) in duration.
But with a desire to cover more topics, we extended it now to 3-day
(26 hour) long review in April 2009 ( 4/17 to 4/19). This review
worked out very well and received a huge applause from the attendees.
At this time the plan is to do this review on June 12th, 13th and 14th
in the following format spread over 26 hours in three days. Please
send us any suggestions you might have. If it is feasible, we will try
to accommodate your needs. Also, if you think any other format of
review will be less exhaustive and more fruitful - let us know. We can
try to do in that format too!

Each day starts at 10 AM EST ( except Day I)

Day I - Friday ( 3 Hours) - June 12th 2009

7:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST - Preventive Medicine ( Topics – Smoking
cessation, vaccinations, Lipid screening, Antibiotic prophylaxis
prior to surgery, prevention of osteoporosis, steroid induced
osteoporosis, Cancer screening discussed under oncology, AAA
screening)

9:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST - Psychiatry/ ethics

DAY II Saturday(11.5 hours ) - June 13th 2009

10 to 12:30 pm - Cardiology
12:30 to 1:00 PM - Lunch BREAK
1:30 to 3:00 pm - Endocrinology
3:00 to 5:00 pm - Gastroenterology
5:00 to 5:15 - Break
5:15 to 7:15 - Pulmonary/ventilators/ critical care
7:15 to 8:45 – Infectious Diseases
8:45 to 9:00 - Break
9:00 to 9:30 - Dermatology

DAY III Sunday ( 11.5 hours) - June 14th 2009

10:00 to 12:00 - Nephrology/ Acid Base
12:00 to 1:30 - OBGYN ( Very Highyield only)
1:30 to 2:00 - Lunch Break
2:00 to 3:30 - Rheumatology/ Orthopedics/ Sports Medicine
3:30 to 5:30 – Hematology/ Oncology (cancer screening)
5:30 to 5:45– Break
5:45 to 8:00 – Pediatrics, Highyield only
8:00 to 8:15 - Break
8:15 to 9:30 – Neurology

This is a very extensive course and the price that has been set is too
low to make it affordable to everyone including an IMG as well as to a
medical student.. In view of price being set too low, we will not be
able to do the session if a minimum number of 20 is not reached. Our
last two Rapid Reviews have reached a maximum capacity of 70. Please
send us an e-mail if you are interested. You will receive an invoice
for $295 for this two day course and also for all the teaching slides
that will be e-mailed to you in a PPT format. As soon as you sign up,
you will me mailed our updated Archer rapid review notes in a
powerpoint format. However, we may be adding several more highyield
concepts to this notes by June 2009. In that case, we will send you
the updated version of the notes again by e-mail a week before rapid
review. You can also sign up for this course via. our online store at
http://www.shop.ccsworkshop.com

The minimum number of enrollees is 20 and the maximum is 70.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
sup...@ccsworkshop.com

Thank you very much
Sincerely yours,
Support Team