It's a Rick Rock's Hollywood Squares Wednesday on Blind Cafe

Julie Parker

Feb 25, 2014, 11:10:19 PM2/25/14
to daily menu

MENU OF EVENTS

Good Morning Members, It’s a Rick Rock’s Hollywood SquaresWednesday on Blind Café!

*Thanks to all our hosts and hostesses who work very hard to entertain our members.

Talking of host and hostesses they ask if you would kindly arrive at their games 15 minutes early so they can put you on a team. Thank you.

“We hope you enjoy your day on Blind Café”

Date: February 26th, 2014.Good luck to Lorrain and Kathy Rose today! Both are having surgery and you are both in our prayers.

****On the Menu every day is for our new members as it has instructions on how to subscribe to our chat list and Menu. Also it gives a description of what can be found in a room by hitting F6. All other members can skip this section and go down to our Senior Menu to find a quick guide to today’s events. Our next section The Classic Menu gives a description of how our games are played. Finally our Dessert Menu is at the bottom of the page and is filled with articles from our members.

*BLIND CAFÉ’S Menu Favorites on the Menu every day:

*Check out our recipe on today’s menu in the Bistro, if you have a recipe that you would like to submit, please send it to ju...@blindcafe.net

*Located at the bottom of the menu you will find our Members Corner. Here we post Tid bits about Medical updates, Financial News, Today in history, zilch replays, Jokes, and other interesting articles sent in by our members.

. If you would like to submit an article please send it to ju...@blindcafe.net

*To chat to your friends on Blind Café go to blindcafech...@yahoogroups.com

*Some of our games are played in conjunction with RS Games. You need to have this site downloaded in order to play. For your convenience you can go to the winners circle, press F6 and download not only RS Games, but Quinton’s Playroom and Jim Kitchen’s Golf.

*Faith Chapel. Press F6 and listen to Previously Recorded Sermons from Pastor Jonathan Brayfield and Pastor Volly Nelson.

*Mystery Theatre.  Press F6 and listen to one of our very own produced mini who dun nit plays, starring our very own Blind Café Members.

*The Pirate’s Cove. Press F6 and sail away to the Islands with Jimmy Buffet!

*Laughing Leprechaun. Press F6 and enjoy some luck of the Irish!

*Gadget’s Tech Room. Hit F6 and hear instructions on how to use I Phone Ap’s.

*I didn’t know that learning Centre. Hit F6 and listen to our learning tutorials.

*Café Premier Events Room. Sit back, hit F6 and get ready to listen to our full length, hilariously funny Christmas play that our Blind Café members acted in. “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”

* Blind Café’s 2013, Murder in the Café Manor Halloween Horror Production by Julie P and Patti Woodworth

**Our 2013 Café Expresso Christmas Play, starring Willie and Jeannie Wilson as Santa and Mrs. Claus. See how our members turned into rogue toys and elves. Laugh along as poor Sweet P gets hit with the white stuff that she hates so much and last but not least, see how Lorraine runs Grandma over with the reindeer. For some reason Confetti and crew seem to have a hard time with getting Willie off the ground. Written and Produced by Julie Parker and Patti Woodworth, it’s definitely a must to listen to.

*T.V Land. Kick back, put your feet up, relax on one of our comfortable couches,   hit f 6 and watch one of our old time classic T.V shows such as Alf

Andy Griffith

Brady Bunch

Dragnet

Gilligan’s island

Green acres

Highway to Heaven

Jefferson’s

Leave it to beaver

Mash

Mork and Mindy

Mr. Ed

The Munsters

The Walton’s

W.K.R.P in Cincinnati

  We have more shows coming soon.

*The Café Comedy Lounge. Hit F6 and get ready for some great comedians like Jeff Dunham, Roy D Mercer, Bill Cosby, James Gregory, Rodney Carrington songs, Ron White, Larry the Cable Guy, Jeanne Roberson, He Haw episodes and our very own John Harris and Willie in the Copper Clapper! Enjoy a great laugh whenever you want to get happy!

*Movies, Movies, Movies:

We have over 600 described movies for your enjoyment. Come in to Willie’s cinema and watch the movie of your choice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Press F6 from the main room window, and choose the movie you would like to play. Happy movie watching, and don’t forget to bring the popcorn.

*Wednesday’s Senior Menu:

*7 am Join your host Scooby and crew for our morning breakfast club.

*11am Farkle with Scooby!

2:30pm Texas Hold Em with your host Terry in The Winners Circle.

4pm Join Alicia for Book Review in our Reading Library.

8pm Join Rick Rock for Hollywood Squares

9:15pm Join Alicia for Pot Luck night. What game does Alicia have up her sleeve tonight? Come on by and find out!

10:30pm Join Neva in the Winners Circle for Farkle. Neva’s Farkle Tournament has moved to Wednesday nights!

11:30 pm Join your host Alan in Café after Dark for Late nighttime chat.

**New Events Menu:

New Event:

This Saturday Night in our Premier Events Room, Alicia will be show casing a Special Event. Alicia’s Guest is Junior Lolley. Please all come out Saturday Night at 7pm and listen to Mr. Lolley’s Interview with Alicia. You will be amazed at the fact that not only is he a 911 Dispatcher, he is of course blind! Please read his bio below and come on out on Saturday and give him the Blind Café Welcome!

I am Junior Lolley I live in Bristol Fl.

I am totally blind and I attended Florida school for the Blind class of 1972.

I have been dispatching law enforcement, EMS and fire for 35 years.

I am married and no children.

I have been totally blind since the age of 12 years.

I am also a licensed ham radio operator.

Liberty County Emergency Coordinator

New Event:

Blind Café Bake Sale!

When: Saturday April 5th, 2014

Time: 2pm

Where: Café Premier Events Room.

Donations by:

Patti W.

1 batch of Cinnamon rolls baked Pitti Pat Style.

1 batch of sausage balls.

Kathy Rose.

1 batch of sugar Cookies

1 batch of Peanut butter cookies

Alicia.

1 batch of oatmeal cookies

1 batch of chocolate chip cookies

Julie P.

1 batch of English Sausage Rolls

1 batch of Scotch Eggs

1 batch of Ricks famous balls

Karen.

1 batch of Raspberry and cream filled buns

Lorraine.

1 batch ofLorraine’s famous Fudge your choice if you want Lorraine to add nuts.

1 batch of Lorraine’s famous Fudge.

Neva.

1 batch of chocolate chip cookies

Tiffany will be donating several arts and crafts items and don’t forget to buy some raffle tickets for Lorraine’s homemade quilt. $5 for one and 5 for $20. Imagine a brand new Queen size or your choice of size for $20 you can’t beat that guys!

If you wish to donate something to our bake sale, please send an email to ju...@blindcafe.net with details.

****For our Classic Menu including times and explanation of games, please read below. All times are Eastern Standard:

7 am The Donut and Coffee Shop opens:

 Join our breakfast club and find out about world events and what the weather is like in each others neck of the woods. If you are an early riser you will find one of us lingering around our freshly brewed coffee. If you like to dunk your donut, you had better grab one quick before Willie eats them all! This morning meet your host Scooby for some chat and morning laughs.

11am Farkle in the Winners Circle Sponsored by Chris and Cheryl Spencer:

 Join your host Scooby in the Winner’s Circle for a Game of Farkle.You must have RS Games downloaded to play!

11:30 am the Bistro Opens Sponsored by Chris Spencer:

 Share your lunch hour with us. Come by and chat while we serve you a freshly made croissant sandwich, French pastry or delicious dessert. Fresh on the Menu today. Sent in by Peaches

1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
1 soup can water
4 tablespoons rice
4 cups chopped cabbage
Combine ground beef and onion in a skillet; cook until browned. Add tomato soup and water, bring to a boil. Add rice and mix well. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Place cabbage in a large baking dish. Spread meat mixture evenly over cabbage. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
_____
The 4 Ingredient Cookbook:
Main Dishes
BBQ Cups
1-pound lean ground beef
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 can refrigerator biscuits
3/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown meat, drain. Add barbecue sauce and set aside. Place biscuits in ungreased muffin cups, pressing dough up sides of edge of cup. Spoon meat mixture into cups. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 12 minutes.
Makes 4 to 5 servings.
_____
Family Breakfast Brighteners
French Breakfast Puffs
1/3 cup shortening
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 cups Gold Medal flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 15 medium muffin cups. Mix shortening, 1/2 cup sugar and the egg thoroughly. Sift in flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg alternately with milk. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Roll hot puffs in melted butter, then in sugar mixture. Serve warm.
Note:
If using self-rising flour, omit baking powder and salt.
Makes 15 puffs.

Join your host Terry for his Tournament game. If you have a poker face you will be great at this game. Terry will open up the room at 2pm to answer any questions and to give instructions on how to play! You will need Quinton’s Playroom downloaded in order to participate.

4 pm Book Review in Our Reading Room Sponsored by Linda Knight:

Join your host Alicia for book review. Alicia will have   a round table discussion about old classics, new releases, recommendations,   Authors and their writing Techniques.    Come on in for an hour of literature and intellect.

4 pm Senior moments sponsored by our vets.  Join Willie, Alan, Julie or Patti for happy hour. Of course that’s if you can remember where the room is! If you have to hold the key down for an extra second because you can’t remember what you were going to say, don’t worry, you’re in the right room. I think! Join our special host of the day Alan for afternoon tea and chat.

8pm Hollywood Squares In Games R Us sponsored by JB Heart:

Come and watch as Rick Rocks at Hollywood Squares. If you agree with your captain and get the question right it’s an x or an O for your team.

9:15pm Potluck game in Games R Us:

Join Alicia for tonight’s pot luck game. What game will Alicia have up her sleeve for you tonight?

10:30pm Farkle in the Winners Circle. Sponsored by Chris and Cheryl Spencer:

Join Neva for her Farkle Tournament Game.

11 pm Café after Dark opens Sponsored by Terra Lee:

  . Anyone for a late night chat? Let’s see who can stay awake the longest. If we survive until 7am we can always go down to the Donut and coffee shop and join the breakfast club where they meet every day.

*****What’s for Dessert in our Members Corner?

**Tiffany’s Interesting Food Facts for the Day:

February 26
 National Pistachio Day

***Thought of the day:

Thanks Sharon for the thought of the day.

> I like to look at the chart of the chemical elements periodically.

*** Today’s Joke of the day:

> Some buffalo were grazing on the range when a tourist said, "Those are the mangiest, scroungiest beasts I have ever seen."
>
> One buffalo turned to the other and said, "You know...I think I just heard a discouraging word."

Of course! Boom! Hahahahahaha

Don’t forget Friday night with Sham the man in our Café Comedy lounge. Shammy says see you at midnight for a barrel of laughs

****Pedestrian Survey sent in by Joseph:

My name is Gary Gintzler.  I am a Licensed Guide Dog Mobility Instructor and a graduate student studying Orientation and Mobility.  I am conducting a research survey on the topic of: Requesting the Installation of Accessible Pedestrian Signals.

You are being asked to participate in the survey since you are an adult who is blind or visually impaired who relies to some degree on auditory information, or sounds, to make street crossing decisions.  I kindly invite you to click on the link below to be directed to a fully accessible survey format hosted by Survey Monkey™ .  The survey has less than 30 questions.   You may choose not to answer any specific questions without penalty.

Once you have completed the survey, I kindly ask that you send this message with the survey link directly to any potential participants you might know who are adults who are blind or visually impaired who rely to some degree on auditory information, or sounds, to make street crossing decisions.

If you know someone who is willing to participate and who meets the criteria but does not have access to a computer, please send the willing person’s first name only, their area code and phone number, and best time and day to contact via email to apssurv...@gmail.com.  They will receive a phone call and the opportunity to participate in the survey over the phone.

If you have any questions, you can email them to apssurv...@gmail.com.   If you wish to receive updates on the study, you can also send an email to apssurv...@gmail.com

I thank you in advance for taking the time to participate in this survey and for helping to identify and contact other potential qualified participants in the survey.

ACTUAL LINK BELOW

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/APSSURVEYSFSUFEB14

ACTUAL LINK ABOVE

Many thanks,

Gary Gintzler

*****Why Buffalo wings are called that:

Why Buffalo Wings are Called That
Unsurprisingly, neither the origin of the name nor the food item itself have
anything to do with actual buffalo, nor American Bison which many people
call buffalo even though they are not. Rather, this tasty item originated in
Buffalo, New York; with most foodstorians indicating Buffalo wings probably
were first served in the Anchor Bar there.

Frank and Teressa Bellissimo owned that bar, which they had purchased in
1939. In 1964, Theresa had an idea: why not fry chicken wings up and serve
them in a hot sauce?

Of course, different stories come from all of the primary persons involved
in terms of how she came up with the idea. First, it's claimed that Dominic
Belissimo, Frank and Teressa's son, came in one night with a group of
friends who were looking for a quick snack. Teressa was preparing some
chicken stock for soups and sauces and decided to put the chicken wings in
to broil instead, which she then presented to the boys.

Dominic Belissimo told a different story: one Friday night the bar was
particularly busy. As they attracted a mostly Catholic patronage, he thought
he'd bring out something for them at midnight, when they could eat this sort
of meat again. (At the time, many Catholics stuck to only fish and veggies
every Friday.) He presented this idea to his mother, who found what she
could in the kitchen: chicken wings.

On the other hand, Frank told the New Yorker in 1980- perhaps the one that
seems most plausible- that the bar had received a shipment of wings on
accident; they had been expecting other parts of chicken, and simply didn't
know what to do with all of them. That was when his wife started
experimenting in the kitchen to see what she could whip up so the wings
wouldn't go to waste.

Whatever the case, the stories coalesce on this point- after spending some
time experimenting in the kitchen, Teressa came out with fried wings
smothered in a special hot sauce she'd made, served with blue cheese
dressing and a few celery sticks. Needless to say, the crowd-whether it was
Dominic's friends, hungry Catholics, or just their normal patrons-loved
them. Soon, Buffalo wings were a staple on the menu and news of this tasty
dish had come to the attention of many Buffalonians.

At least, this is the official version of events. You see, there was a 1969
in depth article done on the Anchor Bar by the Courier-Express, and nowhere
in there do they mention chicken wings being served there- a food item the
restaurant was supposedly famous for at this point.

A man named John Young threw buffalo wing history a curveball by saying he
invented the wings. Indeed, his restaurant Wings n' Things started serving
chicken wings with his special hot "mambo sauce" in the mid-1960s.

The main difference between Young's wings and the Bellissimos' wings was
simply that Young's were breaded and whole, while the Bellisimos chopped
their wings in half (to make them easier to eat with your hands) and left
them unbreaded.

A local poultry distributor did come forward to say that both parties
started buying a large number of chicken wings around the same time, but he
of course saw no reason to keep records to prove who started buying the
large quantities first. Who knew food-history was being made, after all?

When former Buffalo mayor Stan Makowski announced that July 29th was to be
declared National Chicken Wing Day in 1977, he chose to cite the Belissimos
as the inventors, though of course he offered no real basis for his choice
and there has been some small grumbling that because Young is a black man,
in the 1970s perhaps it wasn't a popular idea to give the credit to him.

Young also stated that the invention of the Buffalo Wing wasn't much of a
leap for him as he grew up in an African American household and community
where, according to him, chicken wings were a common dinner item, unlike
elsewhere at the time where it was often more common to not eat the chicken
wing directly, but use it in the preparation of sauces and soups.  The real
innovation then in his opinion was simply his special "mamba" hot sauce.

Whatever the case, Buffalo wings remained a regional thing for quite some
time. In the 1980 New Yorker article that interviewed the Bellissimos, the
author noted that New Yorkers returning home from a few months away had to
get their wing fix because they couldn't elsewhere.

However, over time, other restaurants serving the wings began to pop up.
Buffalo Wild Wings is a great example of how Buffalo wings spread to
different parts of the country. It was founded by a man who spent some time
in Buffalo before moving to Ohio. Unable to find a good place to get Buffalo
wings, he and a friend opened up their own restaurant in Columbus in 1982.
The restaurant chain, which prides itself on sixteen different buffalo wing
sauces, now has at least one store in every state except Rhode Island, and
also has stores in Canada. And, of course, who could forget Hooters, which
was founded in 1983 with wings a central feature on its menu.

This spreading of the buffalo wing was relatively slow until American
Football stepped in.  What happened?  From 1990-1993, the Buffalo Bills made
it to the Super Bowl four consecutive seasons.  During this time, the media
covering the team also did features on the region itself, including talking
quite a bit about local food and particularly highlighting these spicy,
fried chicken wings.  From there, Buffalo wings saw a huge surge in
popularity, including becoming a "traditional" snack to eat while watching
American Football as it still is to this day.
Bonus Fact:
As for how Buffalo, New York got its name, well, that probably is related to
the American Bison, which as stated are often inaccurately called Buffalo.
Buffalo- the city- started out on the already named Buffalo Creek. Though
many different theories exist, it's likely that the creek was simply named
after the common nickname for American bison, prized for the ample buff
leather their hides produced. Some modern sources contradict this, saying
that there were no bison in the area to name it after, but early accounts of
explorers describe American bison and it's believed they were widespread
east of the Mississippi before the population in the New World began
growing.
- -

******Today in history by Alan Dicey:

TODAY IN HISTORY, Today is Tuesday, February 25, the 56th day of 2014.
There are 309 days left in the year.
Today's Highlights in History:
On this date, February 25, in 1964, Muhammad Ali (then known as Cassius
Clay) became the world heavyweight boxing champion as he defeated Sonny
Liston in Miami Beach.  (The victory was scored as a technical knockout when
an injured Liston failed to answer the bell for the seventh round.)
22-year-old Cassius Clay shocks the odds-makers by dethroning world
heavyweight boxing champ Sonny Liston in a seventh-round technical knockout.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/cassius-clay-defeats-sonny-liston
On this date in 1779: during the Revolutionary War, British surrender Fort
Sackville
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/british-surrender-fort-sackville
On this date in 1828: John Quincy Adams' son marries relative at the White
House
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/john-quincy-adams-son-marries-relative-at-the-white-house
On this date: In 1836, inventor Samuel Colt patented his revolver.
On this date in 1848: Railroad baron Edward Harriman is born
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/railroad-baron-edward-harriman-is-born
On this date in 1862: during the Civil War, U.S. Congress passes Legal
Tender Act
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/legal-tender-act-passed
On this date in 1870: African American congressman sworn in
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/african-american-congressman-sworn-in
On this date in 1873: Enrico Caruso, the greatest tenor who ever lived, is
born
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/enrico-caruso-the-greatest-tenor-who-ever-lived-is-born
On this date in 1901, United States Steel Corporation was incorporated by
J.P.  Morgan.
On this date in 1913, the 16th Amendment to the U.S.  Constitution, giving
Congress the power to levy and collect income taxes, was declared in effect
by Secretary of State Philander Chase Knox.
On this date in 1914, Sir John Tenniel, the illustrator of Lewis Carroll's
"Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking-Glass," died in
London three days before his 94th birthday.
On this date in 1916: during World War 1, German troops capture Fort
Douaumont (Verdun)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/german-troops-capture-fort-douaumont-verdun
On this date in 1922, French serial killer Henri Landru, convicted of
murdering 10 women and the son of one of them, was executed in Versailles
(vehr-SY').
On this date in 1938: Miami drive-in debuts
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/miami-drive-in-debuts
On this date in 1943, Allied troops reoccupied the Kasserine Pass after
clashing with German troops during World War II.
On this date in 1948: Communists take power in Czechoslovakia
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/communists-take-power-in-czechoslovakia
On this date in 1949: Actor Robert Mitchum is released after serving time
for marijuana possession
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/actor-robert-mitchum-is-released-after-serving-time-for-marijuana-possession
On this date   in 1954, Gamal Abdel Nasser became Egypt's prime minister
after the country's president, Mohammed Naguib, was effectively ousted in a
coup.
On this date in 1956: Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes meet
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/sylvia-plath-and-ted-hughes-meet
On this date in 1964, Eastern Airlines Flight 304, a DC-8, crashed shortly
after taking off from New Orleans International Airport, killing all 58
people on board.
On this date in 1971: during the Vietnam War, Congress moves to block
widening of the war
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/congress-moves-to-block-widening-of-the-war
On this date in 1972: during the Vietnam War, U.S. troops fight biggest
battle in nearly a year
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/us-troops-fight-biggest-battle-in-nearly-a-year
On this date in 1973, the Stephen Sondheim musical "A Little Night Music"
opened at Broadway's Shubert Theater.
On this date in 1984: Explosion kills hundreds in Brazil
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/explosion-kills-hundreds-in-brazil
On this date in 1986, President Ferdinand Marcos fled the Philippines after
20 years of rule in the wake of a tainted election; Corazon Aquino assumed
the presidency.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/marcos-flees-the-philippines
On this date in 1991, during the Persian Gulf War, 28 Americans were killed
when an Iraqi Scud missile hit a U.S.  Barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
On this date   in 1994, American-born Jewish settler Baruch Goldstein opened
fire with an automatic rifle inside the Tomb of the Patriarchs in the West
Bank, killing 29 Muslims before he was beaten to death by worshippers.
Also, On this date   In 1994 At the Winter Olympics in Norway, Oksana Baiul
of Ukraine won the gold medal in ladies' figure skating while Nancy Kerrigan
won the silver and Chen Lu of China the bronze;  Tonya Harding came in
eighth.
On this date in 2004: The Passion of the Christ opens in the United States
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-passion-of-the-christ-opens-in-the-united-states
Ten years ago:
The U.S.  Supreme Court, in Locke very.  Davey, ruled states didn't have to
underwrite the religious training of students planning careers in the
ministry.
The Mel Gibson film "The Passion of the Christ" opened in the U.S., Canada,
Australia and New Zealand on Ash Wednesday.
Five years ago:
President Barack Obama introduced former Washington Governor Gary Locke as
his nominee for commerce secretary after two earlier choices dropped out.
A Turkish Airlines Boeing 737 crashed while trying to land at Amsterdam's
main airport, but 126 of the people on board survived; nine were killed,
including the pilots.
One year ago:
A high-stakes civil trial started in New Orleans to assign blame and help
figure out exactly how much more BP and other companies should pay for the
2010 Gulf oil spill.
(Testimony for the first phase of the trial concluded in April 2013; the
trial's second phase began and ended in October 2013, with a third phase yet
to take place.)
Former U.S.  Surgeon General C.  Everett Koop, 96, died in Hanover, New
Hampshire
Today's Birthdays:
Country singer Ralph Stanley is 87.
Actor Tom Courtenay is 77.
CBS newsman Bob Schieffer is 77.
Actress Diane Baker is 76.
Actress Karen Grassle is 72.
Humorist Jack Handey is 65.
Movie director Neil Jordan is 64.
Rock musician Dennis Diken (The Smithereens) is 57.
Rock singer-musician Mike Peters (The Alarm; Big Country) is 55.
Actress Veronica Webb is 49.
Actor Alexis Denisof is 48.
Actress Tea (TAY'-ah) Leoni is 48.
Comedian Carrot Top is 47.
Actress Lesley Boone is 46.
Actor Sean Astin is 43.
Singer Daniel Powter is 43.
Latin singer Julio Iglesias Jr.  is 41.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Justin Jeffre is 41.
Rock musician Richard Liles is 41.
Actor Anson Mount is 41.
Comedian-actress Chelsea Handler is 39.
Actress Rashida Jones is 38.
Country singer Shawna Thompson (Thompson Square) is 36.
Actor Justin Berfield is 28.
Actors Oliver and James Phelps ("Harry Potter" movies) are 28.
Rock musician Erik Haager (Carolina Liar) is 27.
Thought for Today:
"Open-mindedness is not the same as empty-mindedness. To hang out a sign
saying, '-Every right in; there is no one at home' is not the equivalent of
hospitality.  "

John Dewey, American philosopher and educator (1859-1952).
- - -  -

“We hope you enjoyed your day on Blind Café. Where the members most”

JB Heart
Author of Children's Books and Novels
www.jbheart.net