Re: The contribution of consocial.com.br to free press

andre luiz

Jul 20, 2017, 11:18:22 PM7/20/17
to Aleksandra Sismanova, ftc...@googlegroups.com, <ftcsbr@googlegroups.com>, ftcs-sa...@googlegroups.com, Mãos Limpas Brasil, Transparência Hacker, Parceria para Governo Aberto
Hello there!
Aleksandra

Thanks

andré
Fórum de Transparência, Participação e Controle Social
http://consocial.com.br/

Hello there!

I am sorry I do not speak Portuguese  but I think I can help your users.

I saw that that you mentioned the Open Rights Group on your page here: consocial.com.br/cpm/dadosabertos.asp so I figured that freedom online and more specifically free press might be a subject you care for.

This is not an easy time for journalists all over the world, with the discoveries of surveillance on citizens, which includes journalists and their sources.

I’d like to ask you to share a guide, written by one journalist to his colleagues all over the world. The guide can help them protect their work and fulfill their mission.

https://pt.vpnmentor.com/blog/privacidade-online-para-jornalistas

If you can add it to your page, as well as share it over social networks, it would be a tremendous help to the free press.

Thanks in advance,

Aleksandra