[George CEO of TGN] Give YOUR Feedback on New TGN Partner Spotlight Show!

George Vanous

Aug 19, 2012, 2:30:08 AM8/19/12
to tg...@googlegroups.com
This is George, CEO of TGN.

New Partner Spotlight Show

Big C and Eligible Monster started a new TGN Partner Spotlight show!

See
http://youtu.be/wnYHizHg77s

^--  Tell us how we can improve it!

Should Big C wear a dress? Leave your suggestions in the comments below that video.

Tera Giveaway Next Saturday

On Saturday, Aug 25, 2012 at Noon Pacific (3pm Eastern) we are running our first in-game Tera giveaway!

See

http://youtu.be/wnYHizHg77s - Click the purple "Tera Giveaway" button

^-- Details are in this video.

Your Feedback Changed TGN

You told us what you liked and didn't like about our new Channel TGN skin!

See
http://www.youtube.com/tgn

^-- We are still tweaking the design and looking for more ideas.

Leave your suggestions in the comments below the video playing on Channel TGN.

Till next time, friends!

George Vanous
CEO
TGN TV Network
http://www.youtube.com/tgn

George hosts The George Show on YouTube!