[TGN] First Official TGN Pulse is DONE!

George Vanous

Jul 25, 2012, 1:23:38 AM7/25/12
to tg...@googlegroups.com
This is George, CEO of TGN.

TGN Pulsed
---------------------------------------

Our first official LIVE show - TGN Pulse - is done!

^-- Thanks to everyone who joined in earlier today - we will do move LIVE shows very soon with new guests :-)

HOT Seat Winner!
---------------------------------------

We picked one lucky person from our audience - Bryce Witchey - for the Hot Seat Challenge!

Our handsome host, Daniel aka NameThatHasLasers, asked Bryce some tough questions.

See that segment of the show
http://youtu.be/O7cxWxiKUXw#t=37m59s

^-- Bryce made it through the hot seat and got to shout-out his channel

Here is Bryce's channel!
http://www.youtube.com/96tennisace

LIVE Sports Show NEXT!
---------------------------------------

TGN Sports LIVE, our new Pro Sports Show, is airing this Sat. July 28, 2012 at 11:00am PST!

Look for that live stream coming to Channel 1 TGN: http://www.youtube.com/tgn

Enjoy :-)

Live Show Every Day!

TGN is growing to broadcast a live show every single day, and eventually a 24-hour non-stop livestream!

Do you want to host your own live show on Channel 1 TGN? Write a proposal and get your co-hosts together.

A recruiting call is coming soon!

George Vanous

George hosts The George Show on YouTube!
This conversation is locked