TGN Pulsed • King Elotrix • Push-Ups!

George Vanous

Jul 28, 2012, 2:00:38 PM7/28/12
to tg...@googlegroups.com
This is George, CEO of TGN.

TGN Pulsed • King Elotrix • Push-Ups!

The George Show brings THIS week's latest TGN news to you!

^-- Donald Duck washes the window at 7 seconds :-)

TGN Pulse

TGN Pulse, the new LIVE Talk Show on TGN • TV on YouTube, airs every Tuesday at 3pm Pacific Time.

See Episode #1
http://youtu.be/O7cxWxiKUXw

^-- "Brat" is "Brother" in Slovak, a topic we discussed in the show at 45:47!

King Elotrix!

Elotrix on King of the Web!

See
http://kingofweb.com/leaderboards/king-of-the-web-overall

^-- We are all proud of you, Elotrix, WAY➚
to go!

Push-Up Challenge!

CEO of TGN challenges YOU to do push-ups

See
http://youtu.be/KrKSwmHhXkQ

^-- I hope this motivates and inspires you to take action!

Till next time, friends.

Have a great weekend!

George Vanous

George hosts The George Show on YouTube!
This conversation is locked