Cannot connect to SFTP/FTP since new update of OS X software

Raquel Queiroz

Feb 11, 2014, 4:43:43 AM2/11/14
to textwr...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Since I have updated the software to OS X 10.8.5, I cannot access remote files, feature which I have been using intensely for the past years.

I get the following errors:

- with SFTP: error code 14
- with FTP: error code 22119

(adding the port number does not cause any difference)

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Raquel

Chase Cutter

Feb 12, 2014, 11:46:48 AM2/12/14
to textwr...@googlegroups.com
kErrConnectRetryableErr (application error code: 22119)

Also getting it.

Patrick Woolsey

Feb 12, 2014, 8:10:30 PM2/12/14
to textwr...@googlegroups.com
On 2/12/14 at 11:46 AM, chasec...@gmail.com (Chase Cutter) wrote:

>kErrConnectRetryableErr (application error code: 22119)

This error typically indicates that the FTP server you're trying
to access is either misconfigured or very busy, or the
connection is being interfered with by a firewall.

Thus, if you have recently installed an OS upgrade, I recommend
you first check your Mac's firewall settings.

If the error persists and you need assistance, please contact
tech support at <sup...@barebones.com>

Regards,

Patrick Woolsey
==