is it mandatory to have name "testng.xml" or any name can be given for xml file ?

80Vikram

Aug 8, 2017, 11:05:40 AM8/8/17
to testng-users
Hi All,

I tried searching for the answer but couldn't found it. I'm coming from JUnit world so this basic query

Do I need to give name to xml file as "testng.xml" or "any_random_name.xml" is also fine ?

http://testng.org/doc/documentation-main.html#testng-xml, doesn't have the answer either.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikram

Krishnan Mahadevan

Aug 8, 2017, 11:06:40 AM8/8/17
to testng...@googlegroups.com

Any random name is fine. TestNG doesn’t mandate the file name in any way.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

80Vikram

Aug 8, 2017, 11:21:51 AM8/8/17