Could anyone provide an example for "parallel=instances" to explain how it works?

Qing Li

Sep 28, 2015, 2:14:58 AM9/28/15
to testng-users
I am seeking a way for parallel execution. Can't figure out how "parallel=instances" works. Can someone provide an example?

Krishnan mahadevan

Sep 28, 2015, 2:29:04 AM9/28/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Please see if this blog post of mine helps you

https://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/what-are-data-providers-in-testng/

-Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else"

I am seeking a way for parallel execution. Can't figure out how "parallel=instances" works. Can someone provide an example?

niharika varshney

Sep 28, 2015, 3:12:32 AM9/28/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Parallel=instances would help with Factories where all methods in a single object instance would run in one thread.  Just write a simple factory test and experiment with it - eg @ http://testng.org/doc/documentation-main.html#factories

Regards,
Niharika