How to upload many number of files.

rohit jha

Sep 17, 2015, 3:29:10 AM9/17/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com, selenium_q...@googlegroups.com, selenium...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am trying to select a file to upload and its working fine by using sendKeys("file path").

Now I have so many files to upload (near 100) which was downloaded from some other websites.

How can I upload that number of files.?? How can I iterate them. ??
** there is no specific pattern in names of files.

Please suggest..its urgent

Thanks

Giannis Papadakis

Sep 17, 2015, 3:41:43 AM9/17/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Use @DataProvider to feed the @Test with all the files to be uploaded

Mrunal Gosar

Sep 17, 2015, 10:23:10 AM9/17/15
to testng-users, selenium_q...@googlegroups.com, selenium...@googlegroups.com
Alternatively you can use AutoIt too..select all the files that you wish to upload from the directory and upload at one go..If your AUT supports uploading multiple files.

Regards
Mrunal