TestNG 6.12 Missing from Maven Central

Phillip Verheyden

Aug 8, 2017, 1:24:12 AM8/8/17
to testng-users
I see that TestNG 6.12 was released but it is not on Maven Central: https://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.testng%22%20AND%20a%3A%22testng%22

What repository should I be using to get 6.12? Is there a particular reason it's not on Maven Central, and if not, is there an ETA?

Thanks!

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Aug 8, 2017, 2:59:21 AM8/8/17
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Phil,
While Cedric gets back to you on the part of when would TestNG 6.12 be made available in Maven Central, you can use it currently by adding JCenter (http://jcenter.bintray.com/) to your pom as a <repository>

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Phillip Verheyden

Aug 8, 2017, 11:36:31 AM8/8/17
to testng-users
Right, I was just trying to avoid adding Bintray just for TestNG especially when all the other releases were already in Maven Central.

Thanks for the reply!