TestNG installation in Eclipse SDK

pooja agrawal

Jun 24, 2011, 2:43:36 AM6/24/11
to testng-users
Hi All,

I am trying to install TestNG and TestNG eclipse plugin. but whenever
i am executing one sample class its giving an error.

RemoteTestNG starting
RemoteTestNG finishing: 0 ms
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/util/ServiceLoader
at org.testng.TestNG.initializeConfiguration(TestNG.java:853)
at org.testng.TestNG.run(TestNG.java:934)
at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.run(RemoteTestNG.java:111)
at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.initAndRun(RemoteTestNG.java:203)
at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.main(RemoteTestNG.java:174)

Please help me out.

Anybody could please explain me detail on how to install and configure
the TestNG in Eclipse for selenium RC.
High priority.

Regards,
Pooja Agrawal

Cédric Beust ♔

Jun 24, 2011, 2:53:55 AM6/24/11
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pooja,

I made a mistake with this plug-in, I'll fix it soon. In the meantime, I suggest you revert to the previous version:

--
Cédric

Cédric Beust ♔

Jun 24, 2011, 1:25:46 PM6/24/11
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pooja,

Can you update your plug-in and let me know if the problem is fixed?

Thanks.

--
Cédric