Sorting Test Methods - Reportng Project

Engr. Riaz Ahmed Memon

Mar 4, 2015, 1:26:03 PM3/4/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using 'reportng' project for generating HTML report. I'm wondering if it is better to sort test methods based on their execution order, instead of sorting alphabetically. When I click on a test class to view its methods, I would prefer to view them in the order as they were executed. It sounds more reasonable and logical.

Is there any solution to sort the methods as execution order in reportng project or where I can update sorting in reportng project?

Thanks.

Krishnan Mahadevan

Mar 6, 2015, 7:18:45 AM3/6/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com