ITestListener to report

colin o regan

Jun 9, 2016, 10:05:12 AM6/9/16
to testng-users
Hi everyone,

I'm using ExtentReport as my reporting function for my tests which is great, im using the listener feature to get a report at the end of my tests.

Now I need a way of monitoring the progress of my tests. I've created an ITestListener to give live results of my test but this is only from the console view.

Is there anyway to use ITestListener to generate a HTML report which I can use that to monitor to progress of my tests from the report rather than the console?

Or any other method to achieve this which would work ?

Thanks,
Colin.

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Jun 9, 2016, 10:31:06 AM6/9/16
to testng...@googlegroups.com
You would need to build one. I am not aware of anything that is out there which can be used readily.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Vimal Raj

Jun 11, 2016, 1:19:58 PM6/11/16
to testng-users
Colin,

ExtentReport has another tool called ExtentX which does what you expect.

Thanks
Vimalraj