How to run a TestNG project located on Github from Jenkins?

sujay srivastava

Jan 1, 2017, 3:45:51 AM1/1/17
to testng-users

I know how to configure batch file to run my TestNG project on local from Jenkins. But how to configure batch file command on Jenkins to run it from Git ?

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Jan 1, 2017, 3:48:04 AM1/1/17
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Why do you need this ?

Jenkins would anyways clone your project from your git repository onto the local file system and then work on it. So your batch file is always expected to just work with the locally available project (in your file system).

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan