UnsatisfiedLinkError

Pierre Goupil

Jul 27, 2007, 6:35:19 AM7/27/07
to testng-users
Hello,

My (Eclipse) TestNG was used to working fine but suddenly, it started
giving me the following error at launching :

***********************************

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.Float.floatToIntBits(F)I

at java.lang.Float.floatToIntBits(Native Method)
at java.lang.Math.<clinit>(Math.java:801)
at sun.net.www.ParseUtil.lowMask(ParseUtil.java:512)
at sun.net.www.ParseUtil.<clinit>(ParseUtil.java:559)
at sun.misc.Launcher.getFileURL(Launcher.java:388)
at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader.getExtURLs(Launcher.java:165)
at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader.<init>(Launcher.java:137)
at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader$1.run(Launcher.java:121)
at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader.getExtClassLoader(Launcher.java:
118)
at sun.misc.Launcher.<init>(Launcher.java:51)
at sun.misc.Launcher.<clinit>(Launcher.java:39)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.initSystemClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:1304)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:1286)
***********************************

I does work in Maven2, but I would like to be able to stick to the
Eclipse GUI. A matter of preferences.

As I said, it did worked previously. But I'm unable to say what has
changed...

A clue, anyone ? Eclipse 3.2.2, Java SE 5, Windows XP, TestNG 5.6 .

Cheers,

Pierre

Alexandru Popescu ☀

Jul 27, 2007, 6:46:06 AM7/27/07
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pierre!

Is in that stacktrace anything related to TestNG? I don't see it, so I
am wondering why you've sent it here.

bests,
./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.
TestNG co-founder

Pierre Goupil

Jul 27, 2007, 8:10:49 AM7/27/07
to testng-users
Ho sorry. But I posted here since I only get this exception while
trying & run a TestNG test suite. So I thought it was the right
place... Could you please tell me where to look, if you've got an idea
of course ?

Regards,

Pierre

On 27 Jul, 11:46, "Alexandru Popescu ☀"

<the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pierre!
>
> Is in that stacktrace anything related to TestNG? I don't see it, so I
> am wondering why you've sent it here.
>
> bests,
> ./alex
> --
> .w( the_mindstorm )p.
> TestNG co-founder
> EclipseTestNG Creator

Alexandru Popescu ☀

Jul 27, 2007, 8:15:10 AM7/27/07
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Off the top of my head I would say that the VM version set for the
current project is broken.

bests,
./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.
TestNG co-founder

Pierre Goupil

Jul 30, 2007, 10:41:31 AM7/30/07
to testng-users
Hello,

I think it all came from errors in my workspace. I've struggled all
day with a new (non-TestNG related) bug which turned my Eclipse to
useless. So I've created a new workspace and imported my project into
it, and TestNG and anything else just work fine now.

I assume this is a file system error, because it all started suddenly
and on a well running configuration.

Thank you anyway and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Pierre

On 27 Jul, 13:15, "Alexandru Popescu ☀"