Is it possible to generate TestNG XSLR reports with maven(without using ANT)?

Vikas Verma

Jun 17, 2016, 6:31:05 PM6/17/16
to testng-users
Hi all,

I'm trying to generate TestNG XSLR reports through maven configuration. here I'm thinking about not using ANT for same purpose. Is it possible to do that?

I did some searching for same over ggl and notice some discussion on same topic. Even I downloaded some pom.xml file suggested on some of the thread. Some of the posts which I refer for same are...
http://www.testinginterviewquestion.com/2014/08/testng-xslt-reporting-using-maven-in.html
http://crazzygig.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/testng-xslt-report-using-maven.html

I appended the suggested content with my existing pom file and try to build it via mvn. Commands which i tried were...
1> mvn clean - pass
2> mvn install - pass
3> mvn -e clean test site org.reportyng-ng:1.2:reporting - Fails

I'm attaching the detailed error log and the pom.xml snippet for your reference. pls have a look into and let me know your thoughts on same.

Regards,
-Vikas.
mvn_error.txt
pom.xml

khmarbaise

Jun 18, 2016, 8:26:13 AM6/18/16
to testng-users
Hi,

the given plugin does not exist in Maven central...so this is the reason why it doesn't work..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Julien Herr

Jun 18, 2016, 11:31:49 AM6/18/16