Accessing Javadocs

Steven

Jun 13, 2017, 12:10:05 AM6/13/17
to testng-users
How do I access the Javadocs on jitpack? On http://testng.org/doc/documentation-main.html, the javadoc link for ISuiteListener is https://jitpack.io/com/github/cbeust/testng/master-SNAPSHOT/javadoc/org/testng/ISuiteListener.html, but I can't access that page even after signing in to jitpack.

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jun 13, 2017, 12:13:28 AM6/13/17
to testng...@googlegroups.com

Steve,

That’s weird. That shouldn’t happen. While that’s being taken care of, can you please try accessing this URL : https://jitpack.io/com/github/cbeust/testng/6.11/javadoc//index.html

Cedric/Julien,

Any idea as what might have changed recently ?

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan