Is there possible to use command line to change flag value (blaze test)?

Ying Xu

Dec 8, 2017, 8:41:42 PM12/8/17
to testng-users
Hi,

We want to add command line flag when we run blaze test. I searched on moma and found out that for Junit4, we can do the following to set flags in test. However, if i want to change the flag value from command line, seems like blaze test does not take it. I was wondering that was there a way to dynamic change the value of the flag? Via command line? If not, what should i do when i want to change some of the flag value via command line? Thank you very much!

@Rule public final SetFlags flags = new SetFlags(ResetStrategy.RESET_ALL);

@Test
public void foo_withBarDisabled() {
  flags.set("bar", "false");
}

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Dec 8, 2017, 8:43:05 PM12/8/17
to testng...@googlegroups.com

I think you might want to post your query on a JUnit related forum.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Ying Xu

Dec 11, 2017, 1:54:16 PM12/11/17
to testng-users
Any update? Thank you very much!

Todd Bradley

Dec 11, 2017, 1:58:11 PM12/11/17
to testng...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM, 'Ying Xu' via testng-users <testng...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Any update? Thank you very much!

Yes, Krishnan sent you an update on this already:
"I think you might want to post your query on a JUnit related forum."

In other words, this is the wrong email list for your question.