Where are consolidated TestNG reports present for publishing to CI after re-running failed cases?

Rajdeep Biswas

Apr 13, 2017, 5:54:05 AM4/13/17
to testng-users

target/surefire-reports/TEST*.xml, and

target/surefire-reports/junitreports/TEST*.xml

Above files only have the re-run tests from testng-failed.xml. But I need complete test results to be published in Jenkins, the successful cases and failed cases, all.

Need a solution that does not needs code changes like implementing listeners etc.

Original Q. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43388187/where-are-consolidated-testng-reports-present-for-publishing-to-ci

Thanks

Raj

SUBRAMANYESWARA RAO BHAVIRISETTY

Apr 13, 2017, 2:51:48 PM4/13/17
to testng-users
Hi Raj,

I guess the feature you are asking for is available in maven by default for JUnit.

http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/rerun-failing-tests.html

Assuming that you are using testng, I guess it would be better to use listeners as documented at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13131912/testng-retrying-failed-tests-doesnt-output-the-correct-test-results/29127322#29127322?

Subramanyam

Subramanyam

Rajdeep Biswas

Apr 14, 2017, 10:53:50 AM4/14/17