Re: [testng-users] How to use verifyEqual statement in testNG.

Cédric Beust ♔

Jan 8, 2013, 12:11:20 PM1/8/13
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure? I've never heard of verifyTrue or VerifyEquals in JUnit.

At any rate, look up "assert" in the TestNG documentation.

--
Cédric

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:36 AM, <ra...@azuga.com> wrote:

In Junit we can use verifyTrue, VerifyEquals e.t.c. In testng how can i use same.

Tomek Kaczanowski

Jan 8, 2013, 12:13:25 PM1/8/13
to testng...@googlegroups.com
>In Junit we can use verifyTrue, VerifyEquals e.t.c. In testng how can i use same.
could you please ask a more specific question? like what you want to
achieve, what does not work and so on

and btw. both assertions are from selenium - not JUnit

--
Regards / Pozdrawiam
Tomek Kaczanowski

Abdullah Mohiuddin

Mar 6, 2015, 2:11:51 AM3/6/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com, ced...@beust.com
Hi.  I have a feel for the need of veryEqals kind of function where I want to verify A == B or not, at the same time if they fail (i.e., A != B) then I would like the display it on console and continue the test.
Is there any function like that in TestNG ?

krishnan.ma...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2015, 2:30:07 AM3/6/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Have you considered using Soft assertions in Testng ?

Soft assertions let's you run assertions but doesn't fail a test immediately and only does it at the end of the test.

- Krishnan

This message may include free added typos, which you may use for your entertainment.
Courtesy : my SmartPhone!