index.html isn't created

nextn...@gmail.com

May 9, 2016, 12:02:22 PM5/9/16
to testng-users
Hi all,
I run testNG from Intellij. All the tests are running fine, but index.html isn't created (other files also aren't  created under test-output folder)
I'm using intellij 15.0.1. I've attached ss of my 'Run /Debug configuration' form.
Someone know what can be the problem? (let me know if more info is required to tackle this)
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

run config.png

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

May 9, 2016, 10:32:04 PM5/9/16
to testng...@googlegroups.com
From your screenshot, switch to the "Listeners" tab, check the checkbox that reads "Use default reporters" and try again. You should see all the files.

I guess by default the TestNG IntelliJ plugin disables all TestNG default reporters and that's why you don't see any of the htmls.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

nextn...@gmail.com

May 10, 2016, 5:27:50 AM5/10/16
to testng-users
Thanks a lot. problem solved

בתאריך יום שלישי, 10 במאי 2016 בשעה 05:32:04 UTC+3, מאת Krishnan: