How to extend the class EmailableReport to create a custom Report

anda.c...@contentspeed.ro

Feb 4, 2018, 12:59:20 PM2/4/18
to testng-users
Hello,

Can someone have an example of how to extend the:EmailableReport class ?

I don't want to rewrite a report from scratch, and I want to add new tables for EmailableReport.html.

Thanks

Krishnan Mahadevan

Feb 4, 2018, 11:20:19 PM2/4/18
to testng...@googlegroups.com

You just start off by extending the class specifically org.testng.reporters.EmailableReporter2. I don’t quite understand what you are asking for. Can you please add a bit more context.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

anda.c...@contentspeed.ro

Mar 8, 2018, 4:55:40 AM3/8/18
to testng-users

So, I need to save the report before the each run of suite.

I need the simplest method to do that.

If I implements  the interface  IReporter

public class CustomReport implements IReporter

I must to implement all the methods of this interface.

From: <testng...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of <anda.c...@contentspeed.ro>
Date: Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 11:29 PM
To: testng-users <testng...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [testng-users] How to extend the class EmailableReport to create a custom Report

Can someone have an example of how to extend the:EmailableReport class ?

I don't want to rewrite a report from scratch, and I want to add new tables for EmailableReport.html.

Thanks

Krishnan Mahadevan

Mar 8, 2018, 10:50:14 PM3/8/18
to testng...@googlegroups.com

What do you mean all methods of this interface?

IReporter has just one method AFAIK that you need to implement.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

From: <testng...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of <anda.c...@contentspeed.ro>
Date: Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 11:29 PM
To: testng-users <
testng...@googlegroups.com>

Can someone have an example of how to extend the:EmailableReport class ?

I don't want to rewrite a report from scratch, and I want to add new tables for EmailableReport.html.

Thanks

To post to this group, send email to

anda.c...@contentspeed.ro

Mar 19, 2018, 3:15:28 PM3/19/18