is there a way to make the testng.xml file to execute in a specfic order

Malju Kishore

Jul 27, 2015, 9:44:13 AM7/27/15
to testng-users

I have the list of classes to execute. I need to run the classes in the same order which i have specified.

I have created two groups set and get in test methods.Some test will run for set and some methods will run for get group. While running both the groups, it executes in the correct order a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i.j. ANd again when I run the get group alone, it executes in the correct order.

Issue I am facing :When I run only the set group, the order violates. It executes in a order a,i,b,j,c,d,e,f,g,h

Please do the needful.

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jul 27, 2015, 9:55:01 AM7/27/15
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Can you please share a sample test that can be executed to re-produce the problem that you are experiencing ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan