TestNg execution with VSTS

Hari

Oct 2, 2017, 5:06:58 PM10/2/17
to testng-users

We are using TestNg frame work to execute functional test cases. The execution is triggered by running Batch script task and it will call chrome driver and execution goes. Now my organisation is requesting to show execution in browser at the time of execution. Can you please suggest some solution to view the execution in browser. Now i can see only the log details.

batch file content

@echo off
set classpath=%classpath%;libs/*
java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=resources/logging.properties com.framework.testng.TestNGHandler

Todd Bradley

Oct 2, 2017, 5:16:54 PM10/2/17
to testng...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by "show execution in browser"? Do you mean you want to view an HTML test report after the tests are finished?

Hari

shivanshu sharma

Oct 3, 2017, 3:18:52 AM10/3/17
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I believe you are using jenkins and jenkins is not able to open your browser. If this is the case try install jenkins with .war file and run it from command line.

And there is one more solution to it but that didn't work for me.
Here:-

Peaceful R

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Oct 5, 2017, 3:51:27 AM10/5/17