TestNG-J 0.3.5 error

t800t8

Aug 15, 2006, 11:27:53 AM8/15/06
to testng...@googlegroups.com
When I try to run a test in IntelliJ IDEA Demetra build 5594 (TestNG-J 0.3.5) on Ubuntu 6.06 with JDK 6 build 95 and TestNG 5.1 beta (build from latest source code), I've got this exception

[code]EMMA: collecting runtime coverage data ...
EMMA: runtime controller started on port [47653]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:87)
raw session data merged into [/home/t800t8/.IntelliJIdea60/system/coverage/TrySequentialTest$testng-coverage.dat.es] {in 23 ms}

Process finished with exit code 1

Process finished with exit code 1
[/code]

I don't have this problem with TestNG-J 0.3.4. Seems it relates with code coverage.

Mark Derricutt

Aug 15, 2006, 8:24:34 PM8/15/06
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Kick me and kick me where it hurts...

Such a stupid mistake when trying to solve something else (which I don't think was ever really a code problem to begin with, but a dead jar).  Should have a fix out shortly...

Mark

t800t8

Aug 16, 2006, 12:09:34 AM8/16/06
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Still have this problem with 0.3.6. IDEA only shows below message and try instantiating tests

[code]
EMMA: collecting runtime coverage data ...
EMMA: runtime controller started on port [47653]

[/code]

And when I close IDEA, YourKit shows me

[code]***********************************************************************************************
*** M E M O R Y L E A K S D E T E C T E D ***
*** ***
*** The following objects were not disposed:
*** com.theoryinpractice.testng.model.TestTreeBuilder@f02d62 of class class com.theoryinpractice.testng.model.TestTreeBuilder
*** ***

http://forums.opensymphony.com/thread.jspa?threadID=40303&messageID=80237#80237

Mark Derricutt

Aug 16, 2006, 12:20:12 AM8/16/06
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hmmmm, what error do you see?  Theres nothing listed below?   I've not yet look at the memory leak...

t800t8

Aug 16, 2006, 6:51:27 AM8/16/06
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, maybe it's my fault. The first time I try to run tests, the instantiating tests progress is too slow. But the second time (after reboot), it works fine.

How can I turn off code coverage in TestNG-J? Thanks

http://forums.opensymphony.com/thread.jspa?threadID=40303&messageID=80297#80297