Testem CI mode fails to get actual qunit tests when the test script is not invoked immediately

Yukai Kong

Jan 21, 2015, 9:01:30 AM1/21/15
to testem...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm trying to use testem ci mode to run a test script. But my test script was not invoked immediately because I have to put it in setTimeout, for example, the test script is:
setTimeout(function(){
        Qunit.equal(1,1);
    }, 2000);

I'm sure of that I've configured testem and qunit correctly because I can get '1 test completed' in development mode (of course, it displays 0 until 2 seconds later).

But in CI mode, the tests number is 0 and testem exits quickly. It seems that ci mode won't wait for the actual qunit function to be invoked, am I right?

How can I let testem get the result correctly?

Cheers,
Yukai