Re: Detect Vertical words and remove from the images

Message has been deleted

Brian51

May 19, 2017, 4:26:20 AM5/19/17
to tesseract-ocr

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 10:43:12 PM UTC+2, akhil katpally wrote:
Hello group

I have an document image containing mostly text in horizontal line, but some text (very less amount) is in vertical line often some of it overlapping on the horizontal text. I am attaching the image, i want these vertical words to be removed. Any help on how to solve is appreciated.  Thanks

Should the examples given in this post be anonomized as they seem to contain current personal information, Names and addreses, email addresses etc?

akhil katpally

May 19, 2017, 2:21:54 PM5/19/17
to tesseract-ocr
Agreed, it seems the owner of the group needs to give me permission to edit the post. Just to inform, these images are from the internet and the courts have posted it. I am just reusing it.