How to combine 2 training data

sibi kanagaraj

Mar 28, 2015, 2:04:02 PM3/28/15
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Dear all ,

How to combine 2 training data sets .
Example - Say we have a trained data set tam.traineddata .

Now we are creating another training data for a particular font - say tam1.trained data .

How do we merge the both of them and get a updated set tam.traineddata

-Sibi

Sriranga(80yrs)

Mar 28, 2015, 2:11:34 PM3/28/15
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
you can us as " -l tam1+tam " in the commandline.

sibi kanagaraj

Mar 28, 2015, 2:17:35 PM3/28/15
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the quick response Sriranga .

But , I am using VietOCR front end using a GUI . So it wold be better , if I am able to get them as a file file rather than a concatenate option .

-Sibi

Quan Nguyen

Mar 28, 2015, 7:45:09 PM3/28/15
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
You can type tam1+tam in the OCR Language combobox of VietOCR GUI.

sibi kanagaraj

Mar 28, 2015, 10:32:12 PM3/28/15
to tesser...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

True , it can be done by + option.
While + can be used to include 2 different  languages , I am bit reluctant to use it within same language. There must be some other mechanism for merging trained data of same language.

-Sibi

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "tesseract-ocr" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tesseract-ocr.

sibi kanagaraj

Apr 7, 2015, 12:32:10 AM4/7/15
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Combo Box ? I am not able to locate it :( Under which Tab is it present ?

I am using VietOCR v3.5 , January 25, 2015

-Sibi

Quan Nguyen

Apr 7, 2015, 11:13:34 PM4/7/15
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
That OCR Language dropdown on the right.

http://vietocr.sourceforge.net/usage.html

Azen7

Jul 17, 2017, 2:02:39 AM7/17/17
to tesseract-ocr

在 2015年4月7日星期二 UTC+8下午12:32:10,sibi kanagaraj写道:
about two years passed..  do you know how to merge two traineddata now?
I just train a new traineddata for myself and when new pictures added i want merge old traineddata with new data

Looking forward to your reply