Training only few characters

Vinicius Pavei

Mar 17, 2014, 4:29:45 PM3/17/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using tesseract for breaking captcha. Using the english language i'm getting 50% of accuracy. My problem is with some words, 1,S, F, 7. I want only train this words. How can i do this?

Nick White

Mar 18, 2014, 2:51:01 PM3/18/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
> I'm using tesseract for breaking captcha. Using the english language i'm
> getting 50% of accuracy.

Interesting that Tesseract is working so well for your captchas!
They must be poorly designed ;)

> My problem is with some words, 1,S, F, 7. I want only
> train this words. How can i do this?

This question has been asked on this list quite regularly, so check
the archives. The easiest way to do it is to train just those
characters, calling them something like extraeng, then running
tesseract with '-l eng+extraeng'.

Nick

Erivelton Gualter dos Santos

Sep 29, 2016, 12:27:40 AM9/29/16
to tesseract-ocr
Hi  Vinivius,

Did you figure out a better way to improve the accuracr to bra captcha?