Unable to read the circled text from an image

Mateusz Dudek

Feb 12, 2018, 5:08:13 AM2/12/18
to tesseract-ocr

Hello,
I have question about tesseract, is that possible to take text, when it's in the circle?
Like there:

I try use filter monochrome, but then I have two words, Text1, and Text2. The point is to get only "text2".

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mateusz Dudek

Feb 16, 2018, 11:22:34 AM2/16/18
to tesseract-ocr
Hello,
In brief, from this image I want only extract "text2". When I used "-psm" did not improve the result.

Now I'm doing it by:
1) Using Tesseract to extract text from image, so I have: "Text 1 @" <- This @ is propably because of circle.
2)Then I use imagemagick to clear colors from image.
3) I use again tesseract, and I have "Text1 Text2"
4)I compare both results
5)Use textreplaces to delete @.

Maybe there is any short way to extract only "text2"?
Message has been deleted

Amit Sah

Feb 21, 2018, 5:06:07 AM2/21/18
to tesseract-ocr
hello, can you send the jar file of ur project where you can read plain text from image...
if possible plezz send call2a...@gmail.com
thank you